How do I book Magical Express on the app?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I was just calling to book it and decided to hang up because the recording said you can book it on the MDE website or app but I don't see it on the app at least?

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
Can’t find it on the app, but I’m pretty sure we’ve used this website successfully:

I know many use that form but the one time I did use it I found out later that the info did not go through so that's why I always call.
I guess I'll just call back. I thought if it were on the app I'd be able to see right then and there that its confirmed.

RememberWhen

I know many use that form but the one time I did use it I found out later that the info did not go through so that's why I always call.
I guess I'll just call back. I thought if it were on the app I'd be able to see right then and there that its confirmed.
Makes sense. I think when we did the form we then called to make sure they had all the info. Rather redundant...

nickys

Premium Member
I wasn’t aware there was another way to book.

According to this page on the website, they only give the option to call or go through your TA.

The alternative is to use that form, unless you’re a DVC member in which case you can call, email or chat with Member Services to book it.

Queen of the WDW Scene

Original Poster
In the Parks
No
I ended up just calling back.
I wanted to put a room request in anyways.
So I'm all set for DME :)

And yeah its odd that they specifically say you can do it on the app or website and then you go to the app and you can read all about DME but it says call or go online.
Then you go online and it says call.
This was my first time having a connecting flight so I wanted to ask the question of do you need both legs of the flight and she said just the one that lands at MCO so I guess it was a good thing I called anyways.

EdnaMode

I've used that website twice recently for flights that were booked after onsite reservations were made. They sent back an email confirming receipt of our request both times, but I can't say I didn't wonder whether we were going to have any issues when we arrived at the bus staging. (We didn't.)

JaSnake16

Hey, you cant anymore. Most likely cause its done at the end of the year. You need to call to add it on, as I did for my July trip, if you didnt do it when you make your reservation for this year.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom