How difficult to get concierge rooms?

ScrappyTam

Is it difficult to get a concierge level room at the resorts? When we go, it tends to be during value season. I just didn't know if these rooms go quickly or not.

Also, do AP discounts go to the concierge rooms as well??

Many thanks,
Tam

poohbear6103

This is the first time I have ever done Concierge so I am not an expert by any means! I am going this year during value season and had no problem whatsoever getting a Concierge room at the Poly. This may be because I have planned so far ahead. I reserved the room last Friday but we are not leaving till August 24th. If there is any way you can plan early, then you hopefully won't run into any problems. good luck :)

Upvote 0

Iakona

ScrappyTam said:
Is it difficult to get a concierge level room at the resorts? When we go, it tends to be during value season. I just didn't know if these rooms go quickly or not.

Also, do AP discounts go to the concierge rooms as well??

Many thanks,
Tam

Give Pam at Kingdom Konsultants a call.She is great and got us AP rates for concierge at AKL.

Upvote 0

DisneySam

Shouldn't be. I have a somewhat un-related concierge story. We were supposed to stay in the WL regular rooms, but WDW travel got our arrival date wrong, so because it was their error (we had confirmation pages with the correct date) they bumped us to concierge. It was AWESOME! The service was outstanding, the rooms were average but with real beds (like you would have at home), and we got (ghasp) free breakfast before EMH in the park!

Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0
I just booked a Poly Lagoon view room yesterday for the days of July 22-27...with an AP rate. Seems there are many available....but call ASAP. Does anyone know if the poly concierge will be full...because i stayed at the gf concierge in christmas (royal palm club) and it was full...not packed..but sometimes we couldn't find anywhere to sit. But we had an amazing time...the gf concierge is worth it. Has anyone stayed at the Poly Concierge (hawaii buidling) before? Is it worth the Extra $$$?

Upvote 0

lawyergirl77

PirateJessica20 said:
I just booked a Poly Lagoon view room yesterday for the days of July 22-27...with an AP rate. Seems there are many available....but call ASAP. Does anyone know if the poly concierge will be full...because i stayed at the gf concierge in christmas (royal palm club) and it was full...not packed..but sometimes we couldn't find anywhere to sit. But we had an amazing time...the gf concierge is worth it. Has anyone stayed at the Poly Concierge (hawaii buidling) before? Is it worth the Extra $$$?
In a word: YES! I have stayed there many times, and the CMs are amazing! Some of my favourite WDW moments have happened courtesy of those assets to the Disney Corporation. I firmly believe that the people working in Hawaii are some of the best CMs on property.

The food is also fantastic, especially at night when you can sit back and have a Baileys and some dessert while watching the fireworks... *Sigh*

Upvote 0

Moonshadow1

PirateJessica20 said:

The poly concierge staff is rated #1 where The Grand Floridian is only #4 (according to the poly concierge staff rated by disney themselves)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom