How Can I plan a trip...?

yensid67

...when there are no current ticket prices? Trip is not until September 2022, but would like to get prices for this year as starting point!

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

When I'm looking at planning a future trip and Disney hasnt released packages and info regarding increases in price, I can still do quite a lot of planning. Historically Disneys price increases have been raised yearly, so I'm thinking ballpark figures of anywhere around 10 - 20%, so I use that as my starting point. Then I set my budget and savings goals to work harder about putting more money aside. You can still plan ahead on paper, before reserving... your dining spots, FP+ desires, tours and extras. Money saved that ends up not being needed when prices are released, or Disney offers a discount, either get put away for something in the future or put back into doing something at Disney that I wasnt counting on affording to do. our trip for May was cancelled so I know what my quote was for that stay, now I'm conservatively adding 20% to those figures for planning our 2021.

Upvote 0

yensid67

Original Poster
Thanks RememberWhen: Those price lists came in handy

Thanks JIMINYCR: That is exactly how I plan trips for me and others! This pandemic seems to make it SEEM different to plan a trip
I take the current prices and then add on $50-$100 as a CUSHION to absorb any increases in prices! If the cushion is not needed then it will be put into paying for a unexpected TOUR.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom