How can i make the most?

Shackmaster2606

Original Poster
Hi I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but here goes. I'm going to Florida in August and spending two days at Disney, wish it could be more and I was wondering how I could make the most of this. eg. what attractions to go on and what to do. Thanks for the help!

Tom

Beta Return
Shackmaster2606 said:
Hi I'm not sure if this is in the right place, but here goes. I'm going to Florida in August and spending two days at Disney, wish it could be more and I was wondering how I could make the most of this. eg. what attractions to go on and what to do. Thanks for the help!

Go to Barnes and Noble and buy the Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World. Or just buy it on Amazon here: http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0764559729/qid=1109997012/sr=8-2/ref=pd_csp_2/104-9372348-4827146?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

It is my "Bible" when it comes to touring effeciently. Read it cover to cover and use the 1 and 2-day tour plans!

I

I,Walt

The Answer

Shackmaster2606 said:
In the Magic Kingdom "POTC", "HM", "SPLASH MOUNTAIN"

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom