How are the MagicBands effected if I change the date of a resort reservation?

Innkeeper's Club

Original Poster
For this December I already have a confirmed reservation at the Boardwalk Inn under the 35% off Bounceback rate and already selected what colour MagicBands I want. Now I was wondering if I decide to change the dates if WDW releases a 35% off public discount or 35% off Annual Pass rates, will that effect the MagicBands? To be more specific if I arrive on an earlier date are they effected since it says how many days left I have to customize them prior to the date I'm scheduled to arrive. Since I'm from Canada I know they won't be mailed to where I live and they will be at the Boardwalk when I check-in. Anyway I know in the past when changing reservations the confirmation number never changes, however I never changed one after selecting the MagicBands.

Rob562

Since the Bands are simply a pointer back to your profile, it shouldn't affect anything other than perhaps the customization window you'd have left. Their actual operation isn't affected at all.

-Rob

LucyK

I moved my arrival day by two days and the only thing that I noticed different was the deadline to customize the bands also moved two days. Other than that, nothing happened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom