How are partial day tickets working these days?

durangojim

Original Poster
I see on the Disney conference site there still selling tickets for admission after 1 and 5pm respectively. With the hours being cut is Disney allowing people with these types of tickets in earlier?

EDIT: I contacted Disney and they said that for now the tickets will only let guests in at 1 and 5. I don't know who would be purchasing these tickets as they have to be the worst value at WDW now.

Last edited:

JIMINYCR

I see on the Disney conference site there still selling tickets for admission after 1 and 5pm respectively. With the hours being cut is Disney allowing people with these types of tickets in earlier?

EDIT: I contacted Disney and they said that for now the tickets will only let guests in at 1 and 5. I don't know who would be purchasing these tickets as they have to be the worst value at WDW now.
Yes, IMHO their value is very much decreased because of the hour changes.. but some people can find the value even still depending on how they use the time and what they personally get out of it. I've spent more on game tickets that I regretted because the teams gave me a poor show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom