How about this time?

burfer

Has anyone gone during the first weekend of March? If so, please tell me how the crowds were. We may be planning a trip at this time and I have never gone during this time so any help would be appreciated. I know Disney does consider this "peak" time, so does anyone think they will offer any passholder discounts?

GatorDi

Up untl the last couple of years, the first week of March was when we always went. The crowds are just starting up for the Spring Break crunch, and Bike Week in Daytona is just finishing up (not sure about that for this year though). It is fairly crowded, but not something to avoid. Wait times are usually between 20-30 minutes. As I said, I haven't done those particulary weeks for a couple of years, and attendance has gone way up in the meantime. Hope this helps. You should have a great time. But don't forget to pack for 2 seasons. We have always needed long pants and a jacket for the nights, and sometimes for the days. Sometimes it's 80 in the daytime, but 50 and windy at night. That's one reason we stopped going at that time -- too many clothes to pack. :lol:

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom