Hours for MNSSHP?

coachwnh

I can't seem to figure out how long the MNSSHP lasts. Magic Kingdom closes at 7pm, but how late is it open if you have a ticket for MNSSHP?
Party runs from 7 to 12. You can use your party ticket to enter MK at 4 pm on a party day. if you are already in MK, then look for CMs who are checking party tickets and get a wristband.

Upvote 0

JohnD

The party is officially 7-12 but, in order to accomodate the influx of people arriving for it, they allow those with MNSSHP party tickets to enter as early as 4:00. Those attending receive a wristband. Those not attending will be checked for the wristband and will be asked to leave the park.

Upvote 0

jkl2000

Those not attending will be checked for the wristband and will be asked to leave the park.

How do they go about doing that, exactly? Do they just start asking people to hold up there wrists once the numbers have decreased enough? Just wondering, since the people are already in the park.

Upvote 0

JohnD

Will be my first time going. Anyway, they check for wristbands. I think "regulars" might be able to stay up to a point past 7 but they can't go on rides which I guess is one place wristbands are checked. Shops, of course, remain open for the party. Want to hang out until 7:30 on Main Street and spend money? "Be Our Guest". But they'll still have to leave.

Upvote 0

smk

Been many times to the party, we LOVE it! We always enter MK at 400 pm, the party starts at 700 pm. Everyone that has paid for the party has a wrist band and a trick or treat bag, they hand them out when you enter. After 700 PM the CM's check for wrist bands and they are very good about funneling all non party guests to the front of the park so they can leave. Many times last year we were in line for a ride WELL after 700 pm and had people around us asked to leave the park because they had no wrist bands. Without the band you cannot get on a ride, shop in a store in the back of the park or trick or treat. So the people who may hide and try to come out later will be caught and made to leave. LOVE the party!!

Upvote 0

MOXOMUMD

How do they go about doing that, exactly? Do they just start asking people to hold up there wrists once the numbers have decreased enough? Just wondering, since the people are already in the park.
Will be my first time going. Anyway, they check for wristbands. I think "regulars" might be able to stay up to a point past 7 but they can't go on rides which I guess is one place wristbands are checked. Shops, of course, remain open for the party. Want to hang out until 7:30 on Main Street and spend money? "Be Our Guest". But they'll still have to leave.
They check for wristbands everywhere after 7. They will block entrances to the lands and you can't enter. Without a wristband you can't do rides, eat in restaurants or shop. And they are good about checking! (We went four times last year.) Basically all you can do is keep walking around or use the restroom. No one stays after 7 without a wristband. (Not sure what you meant by "regulars" but no wristband, you go bye-bye.)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom