Hotels partner with Universal

napnet

Original Poster
Nine hotels are joining Universal Orlando in a new "Universal Partner Hotel" program that will allow visitors to book Universal vacations at them and receive transportation to and from the parks and other benefits including discounts on food and merchandise.

The hotels, all within three miles of Universal Orlando, create a wider selection of price ranges for Universal visitors. Universal's three on-site Loews Hotels, Portofino Bay Hotel, the Hard Rock Hotel and the Royal Pacific Resort, are in the deluxe range, generally starting at $199 a night.

The new partner hotels are the Comfort Inn Universal Studios Area, the Doubletree Hotel at the Entrance of Universal Studios, the Embassy Suites International Drive, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando International Cove, Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott near Universal Orlando, Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites at the Entrance to Universal Orlando, LaQuinta Inn & Suites Orlando Convention Center, Sheraton Studio City Orlando and the Residence Inn by Marriott Orlando Convention Center.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/busi...rl-tourism0706aug07,0,2744806.story?track=rss

Shaman

I think it was a smart move by Universal....Will guests from these hotels receive other current Universal Resort guest perks other than the transportation?

kcnole

I don't see them getting any kind of express pass benefits, but anything else is a good idea. What other benefits would they get?

CTXRover

Disney has had off-site Partner hotels at both DL and WDW for a very long time. I'm actually surprised to hear Universal is just now beginning to follow suit.

With as few on-site hotels Universal actually has, it makes complete sense to partner with hotels that are close-by.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom