Hotel Rooms in All-star music

finny10

Original Poster
Please can someone who is staying at All star Music resort help me with something. It may sound strange but when you enter a room i need the bed to be on the left hand side as i have a shoulder problem an can only sleep on my right side. I have contacted Walt disney travel agency and they have advised me that i need an odd numbered room for the bed to be on the left hand side as you walk in. What i wanted to ask anyone who is staying there is that is this true. I would be very grateful of any help on this. If you are staying in an odd numbered room is it on the left or in an even numbered room on the right.
Please help.
Thank You

Tuvalu

Premium Member
Since odd/even depends on the resort, I would call Disney and have "need bed on left hand side" noted on your reservation. When you check in, mention this request again. If by some chance you are not given your request, go back to the front desk and kindly ask to be reassigned. All Star Music is large enough to accommodate your simple and reasonable request.

finny10

Original Poster
The only reason is i always sleep next to the table with the phone on it and not the wall as i share with my sister. So i can only lay on my right side and for me to being facing the desk on my right side is to have the beds on the left.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom