Hotel Questions

Big Pooh

Original Poster
I'm going to WDW, SW, and US/IOA Dec. 2-12. WOOHOO!!:D :lol: I'm staying off-site unless I get a REALLY good deal at one the All Stars. I already have a reservation at Clarion MG at $44.40 per night with every 3rd night free. It works out to about $350 for all 10 nights. It's on Hwy 192 about a half mile from Entry Point Blvd/Sherberth Rd, which is a back door entrance into the world. I won't have a car, so I'll need transportation to US/IOA and SW, and as far as I can tell, they don't offer it. The Comfort Inn LBV on Palm Parkway is $33.90 per night, $380 total. It has a shuttle to US/IOA for $10rt and to SW for $8rt. Both hotels have trans to all four Disney parks. Comfort Inn LBV is about half a mile from Downtown Disney. After telling you all that, where would you stay between the 2 off-site hotels. If I can get a good enough rate I'd rather stay on-site anyday, but money is factor here. Ain't it always.:animwink:

Cheers:wave:

CAPTAIN HOOK

You must consider your priorities.

I've never stayed at either of the two hotels you've listed so can't help you there. But if SW and IOA are a major part of your touring plan you should go with Comfort Inn and its shuttle buses, as you already stated that both hotels have transport to WDW.
If you stay on site you're still going to have transport problems to SW and IOA.

Passport

If the Comort Inn will take you to Disney for free, use that one. And check the Comfort Inn web page concerning a frequent nighter program. They might offer you an extra incentive.

Big Pooh

Original Poster
Thanks for the responses. I booked the Clarion but I've been leaning towards Comfort Inn for a couple of weeks. If i get a good enough rate on-site, I'll just rent a car for 3 days to go to SW and US/IOA. I'm going to spend 1 day at SW and 2 days at US/IOA, plus 6 full days at WDW and parts of 2 other days, arrival day and Saturday night after going to SW. I just LOVE my AP.:D

Cheers:wave:

Maria

I haven´t stayed at any of them, but I would pay the extra $ to stay at the Comfort Inn. You can´t beat the LBV area! I´m pretty sure the CI has scheduled transportation to the parks and you can just take it and hang out at DD and if the worse happens, you can always grab a cab from DD (and it won´t be that expensive) or you can walk! :D

Just my opinion.... :animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom