Hotel Check out day

mbtohill

I just want to confirm that on the day of check out guest have access to all resort facilities for the entire day correct?

JIMINYCR

Yes... but when we flew we usually had an early DME to catch a flight out and never could take advantage of extra park time. When we drive I want to get an early start on the road and again miss out. I think on that last day I just want to put WDW behind me as fast as I can to get the grieving over with.

Upvote 0

JasonDeyoung

Yes, but one thing I noticed. Might be different now, but I had a late checkout at 1pm once and at 11am checkout time my magic band stopped allowing charges but other than that

Upvote 0

mr_braver23

Yes... but when we flew we usually had an early DME to catch a flight out and never could take advantage of extra park time. When we drive I want to get an early start on the road and again miss out. I think on that last day I just want to put WDW behind me as fast as I can to get the grieving over with.
My thoughts exactly.......look forward to it all year and when it's over with .....drive as fast as you can home

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom