Hotel Booking dates opening? HKDL,SDL & TDL/DS

cortezwiley

Original Poster
Hello all,
My fiance and I are getting to the nitty gritty of planning our wedding next year and I was having trouble finding information about when the Hotel reservations open up for the parks. Researching I have discovered that TDL opens between 151-153 days out. But I can't find a concrete answer on when SDL opens them up, I had noticed around 255 days out, but I really need a positive answer. Same for HKDL I'm seeing around 162 days out.

I am use to WDW that has a rolling calendar that gives you an opening on an exact date, these seem to open all reservations for the month on a single day, I just can't figure out that day.

GiveMeTheMusic

Hello all,
My fiance and I are getting to the nitty gritty of planning our wedding next year and I was having trouble finding information about when the Hotel reservations open up for the parks. Researching I have discovered that TDL opens between 151-153 days out. But I can't find a concrete answer on when SDL opens them up, I had noticed around 255 days out, but I really need a positive answer. Same for HKDL I'm seeing around 162 days out.

I am use to WDW that has a rolling calendar that gives you an opening on an exact date, these seem to open all reservations for the month on a single day, I just can't figure out that day.

You only need to pay close attention to TDR's booking dates, as hotel rooms there will sell out immediately as soon as dates become available. HKDL and SDL aren't in such demand, so you won't have any problem booking any of their hotels. Just keep an eye on their sites for your dates to become available.

With TDR you need to calculate what time reservations open on the date they open and be at your computer ready to reserve at that time. It is no joke there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom