Hot water in resort food courts

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Original Poster
Would it be uncouth of me to use the hot water in the resort food courts to reconstitute instant coffee that I bring from home?

I plan on bringing my own coffee, creamer and cups. Just need to add water and hotel room coffee makers skeeve me out.

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Original Poster
Ok. Good. I thought it seemed like a reasonable thing to do but I didn’t want to inadvertently commit some sort of egregious Disney crime. I must be spending too much time on this site.

I’ll now drink my water guilt free. Thanks. :joyfull:

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
My concern -- at some point, Disney food service managers will notice the activity and cut it off because it's direct competition to their sales performance goals. And then I could see them wrapping the hot water dispenser into the "Refillable Bucket" promotion with an RFID sensor required to activate the hot water spigot.

beertiki

I bring my own tea bags, and brew real iced tea in a half full hydro flask. Pull out the bags, then fill the rest with ice. Much better than any drink sold at the food court.

The hot water and toasters at the food court are for guest use, if you paid to be there, use them!

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Original Poster
My concern -- at some point, Disney food service managers will notice the activity and cut it off because it's direct competition to their sales performance goals. And then I could see them wrapping the hot water dispenser into the "Refillable Bucket" promotion with an RFID sensor required to activate the hot water spigot.

Very true. Although the hotel coffee has improved, currently I would rather have no coffee than resort coffee. So for me at least they aren’t losing coffee money so much as increasing sales on the things I am awake enough to buy later. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom