Hopefully going back. Alternative to the late P.I. clubs?

Metallica_Band

Original Poster
Hello. I am trying to go back to the College Program. I went a few years ago and loved it. I went to the clubs a lot at PI when I didn't have work early the next day. I got ed when I heard they were closing down the clubs and threw a fit in my room. :brick:

Have the cast members found a new place to go drinking and dancing? A bar or club maybe? I remember Vista Way was pretty much a big huge party spot, does that still hold true? I kinda liked Chattam better tho.

SinginSarah

Most people I know went to House of Blues, which is pretty fun. I believe CMs get in free on Sunday nights. I believe there's also an unofficial party bus that comes by once or twice a week and goes to the downtown clubs, but I've never actually done it.

elisatonks

CP's in my area are always talking about buffolo wild wings, house of blues and atlantic dance hall, so i assume they are now favorites as well. i'm sure some head down to citywalk as well. Jellyrolls always was a def for me when we went to the boardwalk back when i was a CP.

SinginSarah

I always wanted to go to Jellyrolls, but all my friends were under 21 so we had to go to 18+ places. BW3s at the Crossroads is a pretty big CP place, though it was more for the 18-20 kids than it was for 21+, at least the couple times I was there.

JamboJohn

there are so many good places, the obstacle is getting off property when you are a CP cast member. 1st thing, make friends with someone who has a car! There are all kinds of little bars, places to go. Join a softball team there on property... plenty of drinking after, I promise!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom