Hoop Dee Doo

thebubster4

Six of us will be doing the hoop-dee-doo 7:15 pm show on Sept 10th. My question is, we will be at MK all that day w/o going back to the resort (short park hrs and all), what time should we leave MK to arrive for the show on time? I figure from what i've heard, that we will take the boat from MK to the lodge. If that is not correct, then please help!!!! :veryconfu :veryconfu

BRER STITCH

Hey BUBSTER! :wave:

You're gonna love the HDD!

It's become a regular for us on every trip now. Fun show and great food!

To be safe, you should leave MK by 6 to get to FORT WILDERNESS by 7. You need to be at Pioneer Hall 15 minutes before the show starts!!!

Just to clarify......Pioneer Hall (where the HDD is held) is in FORT WILDERNESS....(not at the Wilderness Lodge).

You will need to take the Resort Boat from MK to the Wilderness Lodge, THEN get on the Fort Wilderness Boat to go to the HDD. Pioneer Hall is just a short walk from the boat dock.

Depending on when you catch the boats, you may have a 20 minute wait for each boat.

It doesn't hurt to get to Fort Wilderness early, as it is a great place to walk around and see. They have a General Store, and some vendors out front of the Hall. There is also a petting zoo to visit next door to the Hall. If you have time, they will also take a group picture of you outside the Hall and bring it to you during the meal.

Have a GREAT time!

:sohappy:

Upvote 0

tigsmom

I would say to get the launch to Fort Wilderness/Wilderness Lodge no later than 6:30 pm. This will give you 45 minutes. Sometimes the boat stops at the Lodge first. When we were there this month the route varied. I would rather have extra time to check in and look around than miss out. Have fun. :wave:

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
If you give yourself a half hour to 45 mins. to get there, you should be fine. The launch for Wilderness Lodge/ Ft. Wilderness runs about every 20 mins. It stops at the Wilderness Lodge first and then heads over to Ft. Wilderness. Do NOT get off the boat at the Wilderness Lodge. Stay on the boat and it will drop you at the dock at Ft. Wilderness. You have a very short walk from there to Pioneer Hall. Just follow the crowd. There will be a castmember outside that will check off your name from the list. Have a great time!

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom