Hoop-Dee-Doo transportation questions

Mireille

Premium Member
Original Poster
So I made a reservation for the last night of my stay for the late show at Hoop-Dee-Doo and it got me thinking... am I going to be able to take WDW transportation back to Pop? The last show starts at 8:30 so I figure it probably gets done at 10. I went to check park hours but they don't have hours for Sept 1st posted yet, so... actually, MNSSHP is that night, so buses should still be running, right? And boats back to MK from Ft Wilderness?

Last edited:

TrojanUSC

So I made a reservation for the last night of my stay for the late show at Hoop-Dee-Doo and it got me thinking... am I going to be able to take WDW transportation back to Pop? The last show starts at 8:30 so I figure it probably gets done at 10. I went to check park hours but they don't have hours for Sept 1st posted yet, so... actually, MNSSHP is that night, so buses should still be running, right? And boats back to MK from Ft Wilderness?

Yes, you can take a boat back to MK. Alternatively, if cost isn't an issue, you can take Minnie Van right from Pioneer Hall back to Pop.

harryk

You won't have a problem - transportation is running when the show is over and you will have plenty of time to get back to Pop.

nickys

Premium Member
They used to have dedicated buses for every resort waiting after the last show of the evening. The last time we went the buses took everyone to Mk where we waited for the resort buses or headed for the monorail / walked as appropriate. WL guests had a dedicated bus and our driver asked if anyone on board wanted WL.

Disney will get you home one way or another.

mattpeto

They used to have dedicated buses for every resort waiting after the last show of the evening. The last time we went the buses took everyone to Mk where we waited for the resort buses or headed for the monorail / walked as appropriate. WL guests had a dedicated bus and our driver asked if anyone on board wanted WL.

Disney will get you home one way or another.

Also RIP Blue Launch. The Blue Launch was a boat between Contemporary, WL and FW. It died with the Covid shutdown apparently.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom