Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue

flounder

Original Poster
Hi...Does anyone know where I might be able to get any information on the Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue? I would like to be able to get ticket information asap as I hear they book up fast. Thanks for any and all help it is much appreciated! Disney Dream all!!:snore:

flounder

Original Poster
thanks alot!

gtaro...thanks so much for the speedy reply...I can always count on the forum to give me the answers that I need...your help is greatly appreciated...kinda spendy I see...but reviews seem to say it is worth it!

cooleo

Highly recommend it. Great Family fun. We have been to it numerous times & continue to go back. Extra special if you can get selected when the Cast Members come out into the audience to select families for their joke lines. Also, if you are fortunate to get up close to the stage, it is even better due to the close proximity of the action. But really, all seats seem to be pretty good. Food is good.

BrerMichael

I went in May 2006 as part of a huge group as my friend was married at Epcot. It was a really fun show. Totally worth the time and effort to go. If I can make a suggestion - take the boat from Magic Kingdom over to Wilderness Lodge and then walk the 5 minutes to the show. You get a nice relaxing boat ride each way and if you schedule it the same night as Extra Magic Hours, can go right to Magic Kingdom after dinner.

Michael

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
I went in May 2006 as part of a huge group as my friend was married at Epcot. It was a really fun show. Totally worth the time and effort to go. If I can make a suggestion - take the boat from Magic Kingdom over to Wilderness Lodge and then walk the 5 minutes to the show. You get a nice relaxing boat ride each way and if you schedule it the same night as Extra Magic Hours, can go right to Magic Kingdom after dinner.

Michael

That option above is certainly preferable, because getting there by bus can be a hassle, and lots of people arrive late because either they didn't budget enough time to get to Fort Wilderness, or they got there and didn't realize there was an internal bus you had to take to get to Pioneer Hall. Taking the boat from MK is the easiest and fastest option.

ljl14

Two things that are always a "must do" for our family is the Hoop de Doo and Breakfast w/Mickey at the Contemporary on our first morning there which, by the way, is in 5 days:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Sorry, I'm so excited and I just can't hide it:hammer:

goofy0101

This show has become a "must" for me, too. We went in the fall of 2005 and loved it. However, our experience with the boat was a bit different and I suppose it came down to some bad luck. We had allowed over two and a half hours to get from POFQ to Pioneer Hall expecting to have some extra time to walk around Ft. Wilderness before going into the show. Just before we arrived to get in line for the boat a huge downpour caused thousands of people to flee from MK and we ended up watching dozens of boats come and go before we were able to get aboard. We finally arrived at Pioneer Hall a little late but fortunately the doors didn't open on time for seating.

The boat ride is a cool option and it does drop you off close to Pioneer Hall but I think next time we'll take a cab.

Disneyfanman

The BEST option is to have a car, IMHO. LOL! Go the back route to Fort Wilderness, and just jump on a bus to Pioneer Hall. The problem is if you don't research the route in advance, you can easily get lost. If you know where you are going though, it's an easy trek.

We just saw the show for the first time last fall. (After 10 years of annual trips). We had a great time, and plan on returning.

cooleo

Another vote for taking the boat. We usually get off at the Fort Wilderness dock. Also, it is worth the extra $8 per adult to get a Tier 1 seating versus Tier 3. Especially if it ends up being a busy night.:sohappy:

MickeyTigg

I also highly recommend the show....we go to it on every trip.

I also recommend taking the boat over. If you do take a car to MK, I'd recommend that at least one person drive from the TTC and park at the Fort Wilderness parking lot. It's a lot easier to leave from there than trying to get to the TTC especially if it's around MK closing time.

M2DD's

where to get the boat

where to we catch the boat from MK to pioneer hall? We booked and got the last table they had for 9-3(labor day) where in categoryII.Where is the best place to sit floor or balcony?
laura

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
where to we catch the boat from MK to pioneer hall? We booked and got the last table they had for 9-3(labor day) where in categoryII.Where is the best place to sit floor or balcony?
laura
At the front of MK there are resort boat docks. (in between the ferry and the monorail) Simply go to the one for Wilderness lodge/Ft Wilderness. The CM will tell you which stop you need to get off at for Pioneer Hall.

conntom

Its a great show and a lot of fun it was a must see.

Hi to all its great to be back I was sick for a long time but
Iam ok now feeling much better. I had a small strok but I feel
good now not spelling to good but I will work on it.
My love to all.

cooleo

laura

Tier II would put you somewhere on the floor near the center back of hall. Arrive as early as possible. You have to check in @ Pioneer hall when yoy get there. The sooner you check in, the better your seating is likely to be, as they usually don't assign tables till the guests check in so as not to have people sitting all the way in the back & empty tables up front because someone did not show up. Have Fun & Enjoy the show:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom