Honeymoon Question

gulfsouthllc

Original Poster
I am getting married Dec 1 2007....We are staying at the Poly Resort...What kind of perks do u get if u tell them its your honeymoon??

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I am getting married Dec 1 2007....We are staying at the Poly Resort...What kind of perks do u get if u tell them its your honeymoon??
Possibly nothing. But...

If you advise them on your reservation or when you check in and wear Bride and Groom ears while you're out and about you'll certainly get congratulations a lot and you may also get the occasional free dessert or free champagne in some restaurants. It's not guaranteed though, so don't be upset if it doesn't happen and if it does, bonus!

Congratulations! You'll have a wonderful honeymoon in a magical place.

danipooh

We didn't seem to get that much attention on our honeymoon. Although we stayed at GF and they upgraded our room. That was really nice. We didn't come right out and say, "guess what it's our honemoon" -- I was just wearing a t-shirt that said bride on it when we checked in. And I'm sure they can tell when a couple is on their honeymoon! As far as other stuff, we got a few "congratulations" but I never got a free dessert!

J_Krafty24

Have them note that it is your honeymoon on your reservations. When you check in they will give you just married buttons to wear. If they don't you can get them at any parks guest relations desk. Wear your buttons and you will get congrats from nearly every cast member you see as well as many other guests.

When you make your dining reservations you can also have them note that it is your honeymoon. Chef Mickey's brought us out special cupcakes on a mickey platter. Coral Reef had menu's specially printed for us (same food options) that had our names on them (only I made the reservations without thinking and they used my maden name). Coral Reef also offered champaign but we declined becuase I can't have it and he doesn't like it.

Anyways, congrats and have a great time.

Tink_lover900

Make sure you tell them right now that it is your honeymoon b/c they made a mistake and didn't get ours into the computer. They do give you the buttons when you arrive and if for some reason they don't make sure to ask for them. All the CMs will tell you congratulations every where you go(by the end of our stay it was a little annoying tho) and you will get little extras. We honeymooned in July and wore our buttons every where we went and recieved all kinds of little extras from choc covered strawberries at Hollywood and Vine to a Champagne toast at Concourse Steakhouse to a signed picture and balloons brought to our room from Princess Aurora and probably my favorite was when we was at Hoop Dee Doo and they came around asking if anyone was honeymooning and they saw our buttons and put the spotlight on us and told everyone our names and where we was from. It was really a magical time for us. Especially since we both LOVE Disney.
Good luck and CONGRATULATIONS!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom