Honeymoon Pixie Dust?

Ind.Firefighter

Original Poster
So since my Honeymoon is right around the corner....was just wondering what people have gotten in the past as far as Pixie Dust on there honeymoon? I am not looking to get anything, just being at Disney is going to be enough for me. Would love to hear though.

Sean

britlightyear

A couple weeks ago we stayed at the Contemporary and told them when we checked in that we were celebrating our anniversary. That next night they delivered a bottle of champagne, 2 glasses, happy anniversary balloons and a picture of Mickey and Minnie in a tux and wedding dress and it said congrats and our names and was signed.
I'm assuming that going during the "What will you celebrate" time is your best chance at getting something cool. Just make sure you let them know its your honeymoon when you check in.

cattprez

my travel agent informed AKL that we were honeymooners... we didnt get anything.. and plus we got a room with bunk beds instead of the deluxe room we booked.....

WWallaceII

We stayed at AKL for our honeymoon - nothing extra in the hotel as such, just a great hotel! :D

Out in the parks/restaurants - loads of little things!

On entering Epcot, we got the phone call from Mickey/Minnie, then got it 3 more times. Had to look pleased and surprised each time!

Free desserts at several locations, free meal and margaritas at Cantina de San Angel, a few "magical memories" with Cast Members at different locations, we were mentioned by the singers at the America pavilion in World Showcase, fastpasses galore. We also got into the wine room (think thats the one) in California Grill, which was really nice.

Other than that, many, many, many congratulations from Cast Members and guests. This all happened because we had our "Just Married" pins on.

I am sure you will have a great time!

Philo

For our honeymoon last April we got:

The Honeymoon Badges (obviously)

Free ice cream at DHS

A private meeting with Donald and Daisy at DHM (we were just approached by a CM when we entered the park)

Free champagne glasses at CRT

Free desert at Coral Reef

Free drinks at California Grill

Balloons and a signed photo of Minnie and Mickey (during our Wilderness lodge part of the trip)

We got our requested room at WL (you could see the castle!)

Upgraded to a room with a better view during our AKL part of the trip (although I think this was partially in compensation due to a small booking error)

Table decorations and great seats in most restaurants

A phone call from Mickey and Minnie (setup by a great CM at the WoD)

Lot and lots of congratulations from CM's and other guests.

A pretty good trip in all! Without all the above it would still have been great though.

Cynderella

We honeymooned Sept 07 at the WLV. When we checked in we got the buttons. Then in our room there was a signed picture of Mickey & Minnie congratulating us with a WL balloon with Humphrey Bear on it! ( I was rather excited about that :lol:) We ate at CRT and were given 2 champagne flutes. We got special placemats at Chef Mickey's. I think thats about it. But just being there was magical enough for us!

lebeau

Congrats on the honemoon.

We stayed at AKL on our honeymoon. I made sure that was on our reservations, but nothing out of the ordinary happened. No big deal. It was still great. But don't expect anything. That way, you won't be disappointed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom