Honeymoon Packages @ WDW

MouseRight

Wy wife and I are celebrating 25 Years of Marraige in May. We went to WDW on our honeymoon in 1977. Stayed at the Polynesian. We want to stay there in May using one of the Honeymoon Packages. Since we have annual passes, the packages are not cost effective for us, but they seem to be the way to go if you want 1st class treatment and to do all of the things we never do when we go the other 25 times a year - Spa, Photo Sessions, backstage tours, etc.

Has anyone done one of these? Is it worth it to get the Honeymoon package or just go for a regular pacakage (e.g., Grand Plan, Deluxe, etc.)? Are the special honeymoon stuff worth it? Should we do a concierge garden room or stay in a regular lagoon room (almost teh same price between the 2)? Any other hints?

Thanks!!

:cool:

Maria

I have no idea about what you are asking for, but just wanted to say that a friend of mine got married and took one of the Disney Cruise packages. They didn´t say anything about being honeymooners, but his travel agent did, and they were upgraded for free in the Cruise and to the Grand Floridian from his other hotel!! So... who knows, maybe you can do a cheaper deal and get a better treatment by mentionning it is your 25th anniversary. I don´t know what the differences between those packages and the honeymoon one are. Maybe there are not so many differences... Happy anniversary! :)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom