Honeymoon Ideas

PekabooSmiles

Original Poster
My fiancé and I are having Disneymoon Oct 27-Nov 2 and we are so excited. We got engaged in rofnt of Cinderella's Castle this past December. Does anyone have any ideas for special and romantic things we could do while there?

Money is a bit tight, but we are planning on attending the MNSSHP on Halloween - it our favorite holiday. We also have the DDP, so we have are ADR pretty much set - Cinderella's Table, Via Napoli, Coral Reef, Mama Melrose ... we have one table service still available, but we aren't sure what to try - we really wanted BOG, but haven't been able to get in.

I've been going to Disney all my life and both of us are Disney-fanatics! I just want to make sure that this trip is special, so any ideas or suggestions would be fabulous!

Sweet Melissa

My best advice is to take it slow. I think a honeymoon should be leisurely, so don't worry too much about how much ground you cover or waking up at the crack of dawn for rope drop. Sleep in, mosey around, and enjoy each others' company.

Make sure to pick up your "Happily Ever After" buttons and wear them to let the cast and other guests know that you're celebrating. You'll get lots of congratulations and good wishes. Be sure to note the celebrations on your dining reservations as well. If you're lucky, the staff may take the initiative to make sure you get a good table or a special treat.

Last, save some pennies (and snack credits) to take advantage of Epcot's Food & Wine Festival. The food and drinks are wonderful!

zurgandfriend

I have to agree with Sweet Melissa, take it slow, you have been here before so you don't need hit everything all at once. DW and I had a "Disneymoon" as well. Some of our best memories are of dinning at smaller restaurants, Grand Floridian Cafe and Kona Cafe to name a couple. Shopping for Christmas decorations and items for our home and special keep sakes for ech other. Enjoy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom