Honey I shrunk the audience replacement

Legacy

I personally would love to see a GOOD replacement for Honey. That movie is over 10 years old, and they arent doing anything more with it. They could move it next to the playground at MGM, and then expand the Imagination Pavillion with no telling what in that theater. Maybe a stage show like T2 with Figment and Dreamfinder (hmmm, imagineer board...).

With the whole grammer/typing style/spelling debate... move it to Chit Chat and focus on the idea of the thread.

Goofette

My daughter isn't sure she wants to see it. Can anyone tell me some things to expect. I read the statement about raising your feet and such.... is there anyone here who could tell about the scarier parts or sudden, loud noises to the show? I HATE mice also...is something going to touch my legs? I figured if it's this old it won't ruin the surprise for anyone. Anyway...I leave Friday for wdw and haven't been for years, so if anyone could help me I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

spectrofan

Why do people want to close that attraction??? I go love it well only the preview when they play true colors,I really love that version and that attraction is very entertaining... especially the part of the mouse:hammer:

cm1988

Yes!

Originally posted by Fievel
...restraint, tact, and above all patience...
Good things to strive for. Of course, I 'loose it' whenever someone brings up the Epcot/SSE wand-thing.:p

And --- oh, yeah --- back to the thread. I wish they'd show the original Imag. movie (Magic Journeys) somewhere, sometime.

I don't think EO's effects would stand up to what people now expect since Star Wars episode I (Lucas' more recent work). Magic Journeys isn't high tech... just, well, imaginative!

2much2do

Originally posted by Nut4Disney
I kind of agree with howlin' mad and Turkey leg boy, although I think he was a little harsh on our new member. I know some people might be fast typers like me and may miss a key, but I always go back and re-read my reply before submitting to make sure I didn't make any mistakes. I don't mean to offend anyone by this, I guess I'm just . As for the way the Brits spell, this is probably the correct way, as the english brought the language when they settled the USA.

Guess I'm too, as I do the same thing, LOL! I am up near Canada and they spell things all funny as well! Been hanging out with them online for too long and often find myself spelling labour, theatre, centre and such. What an American traitor I am!!!!! :lol:

Alternate films!!!

I think that they should alternate between HISTA, Captain Eo, and Magic Journeys!!! That way, everyone will be happy, especially me!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom