Home on the Range pre-parade coming to MK

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Original Poster
From Main Street Headlines

The "Home on the Range" pre-parade will step off daily, prior to the "Share a Dream Come True" Parade, from Friday, March 5 through Friday, April 16.

Walt Disney Pictures, "Home on the Range" opens in theaters on April 2, 2004.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
and concept art:

Attachments

• conceptart.jpg
    conceptart.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 423

aim

:lol: I totally don't remember it! The last time I saw the Christmas parade, I was also video taping so I wasn't really watching.

BigNorm

A brief thread drift: I'm a little fuzzy on this whole 'Home on the Range' business. I know the pre-parade is a tool to promote the film in the park, but does the company really expect this one to be a hit? The animation looks a little remedial doesn't it? If 'Brother Bear' had trouble finding an audience, is 'Home' going to be able to find one? We are way beyond the days of 'The Little Mermaid' and 'Beauty and the Beast' aren't we? Sorry, just a brief rant.

DisneyFan 2000

I totaly agree with you! Disney productions have become a little cheap.... BB still had a bit of the Disney feel but HOTR looks kinda stupid! But I'll hold my thoughts untill I see it!

MKCustodial

I say let it come. I hope people flock to the theaters just like they did to Brother Bear so that Eisner can see what a dumbass he is for axing WDAF. :fork:

ISTCrew20

I personally like the animation format used in Home On The Rnage. The overall theme reminded me ALOT of Charlottes Web, and I used to watch that all the time when I was smaller. I really like this animation style. Hercules' animation was simlilar to this wasnt it?

Shaman

Something new to talk about....and well in this case something to keep people preoccupied while I make my way to the rides....

:)

imagineer99

Is Home on the Range going to have songs sung by the characters? If yes, then I can't wait to see it.

Personally, I like the animation style. The animators were trying to go as far away as possible from realism (the exact opposite of the CGI films that are so popular), The animators realized that the beauty of 2-D animation is that it should be colorful and simple, not strung with detail.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Re: ?

Originally posted by civileng68
When's the next Pixar movie coming out?

The Incredibles, out in theatres November 5, 2004.

With this and Cars, Pixar has fulfilled its contractual obligations to Disney.

Originally posted by civileng68
OH, wait, nevermind.

:rolleyes:

[/thread drift]

Sir Hiss527

Thanks for Update Rob. I'm kind of interested into seeing this movie.

Ok, I think the cheapest Disney movie ever made was Atlantis. I hated that sort of animation.

mkt

Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Ok, I think the cheapest Disney movie ever made was Atlantis. I hated that sort of animation.

Choose your words more wisely... Atlantis was a rather expensive movie to make

Sir Hiss527

Originally posted by mkt

Choose your words more wisely... Atlantis was a rather expensive movie to make

Yea, I understand that. It's just like I didn't enjoy the characters animation. But I loved the Special Effects used in the movie (aka: the Submarine)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom