Hollywood Studios - Frozen Sing Along Show

tammixoxo23

Is it beneficial to use a fast pass for this show? I would imagine that it's a hot show to try to get into, but does my family need fast pass or should we use one of ours on a ride instead? Thanks!

DisneyDreamer08

If you go to the first show of the day you shouldn't need a FP. We had FPs for the 1st show back in Dec (I think it was 9:30) We thought our FPs would be for seating in a certain section. We found our after that they just let the FP line in first. We got there 5 minutes before show time and were told our FPs were no longer valid but since the theater wasn't full we could just enter and sit wherever.

Upvote 0

EmmieSue

If you have another ride you want to do with a fastpass then I say skip the fastpass as long as you do the first show, but if you have the fastpass to use then I would do it for sure. Plus, it seemed pretty easy to get it as your later fastpass (after you've used your pre-made three). When we went in May they seated the people with fastpass in the middle section a couple rows back. The first few rows in that area are for handicap. Then they had everyone else fill in the available seating around us. It wasn't a "you can sit wherever" when they let either of the lines in.

Upvote 0

bigorangeandy

in April we were ended up just outside the theater right before show time, and were able to walk in.
We did not plan to see the show, but since it was ready to start we gave it a go, and enjoyed ourselves. As others have said, unless you feel that sitting upfront is important, use fastpass for something else.

Upvote 0

Victaman

When we were there in November last year we used a Fast Pass for it and regretted it immediately. I can't remember if it was the first show or second but it was early in the day. In any case, we line up with the other Fast Pass folks only to watch the CM's let the Standby line in first. LOL Once that line emptied then they let the Fast Pass people in.

Not sure if that is normal practice or not but it was a tad bit frustrating.

Sorry, I know this is an older thread, just relaying my experience.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom