Holiday Villas

tmp

We went through Holiday Villas in 2003 and were very satified. A three bedroom suite at about only $135/night. This included living room, 2 bathrooms, kitchen and washer/dryer. I have stayed on property and at Downtown Disney Hotel. I still love staying on property the most, but the Holiday Villas were the best value for our money. The setting was nice and the suites were great. You have to have a rental car that is the only condition, otherwise you are not getting anywhere.

sam-eliza

Hello! Haven't been on the forum for a while but we are now planning our next trip to WDW in January 2009...

Once again, we will be staying at the Holiday Villas since we were very satisified the first time (July, 2006). I'm attaching some photos of our room before we made a complete mess of it but it was three bedrooms, two full bathrooms, clothes washer and dryer, dishwasher, microwave and was very reasonable (I think we paid under $100/night.)

DSCN1744.jpg

DSCN1745.jpg

DSCN1747.jpg

DSCN1749.jpg

DSCN1750.jpg

DSCN1751.jpg

DSCN1752.jpg

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Marie
DW 1979, 2006, 2009!

Ducky_Love

Those photos are dead on. It isn't luxury.. but it is lots of space for a great rate. The rooms are clean. If you don't mind the 80's decor it is a great place for families!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom