Holiday Magical Gathering

bcone

Original Poster
OK...so I would classify myself under the "seasoned" DW traveler...DVC membership, take multiple trips annually, yada yada yada. But we're doing something different this year and will be spending Christmas down there...and we'll have a group of 17. Now we've traveled in large goups before for the marathons and races and such but with it being Christmas, I was curious what advice anyone could give on some of the "Magical Gathering" perks that are offered to larger groups and what you may think are worth and it and which ones are not. Thanks so much for the advice!

Mrs. Jobson

OK...so I would classify myself under the "seasoned" DW traveler...DVC membership, take multiple trips annually, yada yada yada. But we're doing something different this year and will be spending Christmas down there...and we'll have a group of 17. Now we've traveled in large goups before for the marathons and races and such but with it being Christmas, I was curious what advice anyone could give on some of the "Magical Gathering" perks that are offered to larger groups and what you may think are worth and it and which ones are not. Thanks so much for the advice!

I don't think that they are offering the Magical Gatherings anymore. Anyone else?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom