Holiday decorations?

Merlin

Account Suspended
Original Poster
My friend is going to get admission to Club 33 in November, but we have up to a year to use it. Of course, I don't want to wait a year...I want to go the moment she gets the tickets!! But I'd love to go when the holiday decorations are up in the parks. Anyone know when those will be going up?

stranger

Merlin said:
My friend is going to get admission to Club 33 in November, but we have up to a year to use it. Of course, I don't want to wait a year...I want to go the moment she gets the tickets!! But I'd love to go when the holiday decorations are up in the parks. Anyone know when those will be going up?

:sohappy: You're finally making it to Club 33...I too would want to go to Club 33 immediately if I had an invite. Can we expect a trip report? :)

The Christmas tree is usually up by the first week of November and decorations are usually in full swing before Thanksgiving.

Merlin

Account Suspended
Original Poster
stranger said:
:sohappy: You're finally making it to Club 33...I too would want to go to Club 33 immediately if I had an invite. Can we expect a trip report? :)

The Christmas tree is usually up by the first week of November and decorations are usually in full swing before Thanksgiving.

Excellent! That timing should work perfectly. Now it's just a matter of getting our reservations when we want them.

I had an opportunity to go to Club 33 a few months ago, but my friend's tickets expired before my schedule would allow it. I'm determined not to let that happen again. I've been to Club 33 only once before, but it was pretty cool. I think it would be extra cool to be there during the holiday season. And yes, definitely expect a trip report!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom