HISTA & ITTBAB

hoppypooh

Original Poster
I really enjoyed watching the movie portions of both HISTA and It's Tough to be a Bug, but I did not enjoy some of the sensations I felt (particularly the mice running over people, the bee stings, the bugs crawling etc.)
On our next trip I would like to watch with my hubby again - but is there any way of avoiding those sensations? I don't want to go throught that again! :lookaroun

Thanks! :wave:

Irrawaddy Erik

hoppypooh said:
I really enjoyed watching the movie portions of both HISTA and It's Tough to be a Bug, but I did not enjoy some of the sensations I felt (particularly the mice running over people, the bee stings, the bugs crawling etc.)
On our next trip I would like to watch with my hubby again - but is there any way of avoiding those sensations? I don't want to go throught that again! :lookaroun

Thanks! :wave:
Just sit forward in your seat in ITTBAB and put your feet for the mice. Knowing whats going to happen seems to lessen the "surprise" factor though.

Slipknot

Irrawaddy Erik said:
Just sit forward in your seat in ITTBAB and put your feet for the mice. Knowing whats going to happen seems to lessen the "surprise" factor though.

What he said. I've leaned forward for the sting. I don't really mind the mice. But if you don't want to experience the bugs crawling under you, then just stand up before it happens. :wave:

dxwwf3

The only effect I do not like in any attraction is the sting in the back effect. I usually lean up for that.

dxwwf3

WDWFantasmic said:
It doesn't hurt that bad, it's just a little poke sort of.

I know what it feels like. It hit me in the wrong spot one time and I was actually sore there for an hour or two. It's a nice effect though.

WDWFantasmic

dxwwf3 said:
I know what it feels like. It hit me in the wrong spot one time and I was actually sore there for an hour or two. It's a nice effect though.

I heard people actually got bruises from that. Any idea how it's done?

donald23

No matter what I do on HISTA(put my legs up), I always feel the mice anyways. I eventually just gave up on it and laughed at it. WDW has the best 3D effects shows, I can't miss them when I go.

kap91

I believe Disney has the best 3D movies. However I can stand by what was said about the bruising on It's tough to be a bug. The first and only time I was there the bee sting hurt for about 4 hours after the show and I had a good size bruise on my back.

rainfully

The only time I've ever seen ITTBAB I guess I wasn't positioned well in the seat or something... because when the "sting" happened I thought it was the squirming kid next to me kicking me. I only found out later that it was an actual show effect.

I'll have to try it again.

kcnole

I didn't like the bee sting portion of that show although I took it in stride. Nothing else really bothered me.

Badger Brent

I love the 3d shows at wdw also. The funniest thing that has happened to me was at ittbab show. During the acorn flinging a large woman next to me got so scared she reacted by throwing her arms out to her side. She hit me square in the chest with a pretty hard hit. I actually laughed after the initial shock. She felt so bad and followed me out and didn't want me mad at her. My wife finally convinced her everything was alright and to enjoy her day. I guess you had to be there. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom