Hidden Mickey's in Other Cartoons

sittle

Original Poster
Hey...

Everyone finds hidden mickeys. Especially everyone on here. We find them at the theme parks, we find them at home, or at the office, or at the plant, everywhere, maybe we are all a bit nuts.

Has anyone ever found one in another cartoon that was not produced by disney?

The link is to Homestarrunner, very funny, independant online cartoon, the humor is very odd, and the characters even more so. This is a group of spin-off characters, from one of the comics most beloved characters "The Cheat". Now I've never noticed it before, but I believe they have hidden mickeys near the bottom of their 'feet'. Take a look if you want.

http://www.homestarrunner.com/cheatcommandos4.html

I am not in any way, shape or form affiliated with Homestarrunner, nor am I trying to drum up business on their behalf, I just found it and thought I would bring it to anyone's attention who found it interesting.

Anyone else found one in a modern day cartoon, not produced by disney?

Connor002

I can see it.

Can anyone find one in this picture:

KOHiddenMickey.jpg

Connor002 said:
I can see it.

Can anyone find one in this picture:

KOHiddenMickey.jpg

I've looked and looked over this pic but the only thing I came up with is the brown/grey thing on the side of the boat, left of the black pole thing, 3rd level... Is that it?

Connor002

Pixiedust1393 said:
I've looked and looked over this pic but the only thing I came up with is the brown/grey thing on the side of the boat, left of the black pole thing, 3rd level... Is that it?

Well, I can kind of see that too, but that wasn't the one I know about. It's very difficult.

Ok, well... there's two black poles up on the boat, under the first one there's a little skinny white pole. It kinda looks like there's little hidden Mickey's sprouting out of that.. There's a few white poles though... Did I get it right?

If not, you should PM/AIM me and tell me where it is, I won't tell anybody- promise! (Disney honor! :p )

the-reason14

It looks like to me, that the mickey is an actual mickey and his back is turned, not like his whole body, but like his head, and you can still see his face from the side. There's like to women in dresses to the farthest left side of the boat at the bottom, is that black figure the mickey?

DisneyFreak529

Ok I WIN!! I see it now. The bottom of the boat on the front, there's a little brown peg sticking up were you would tie the boat down. There is a hidden Mickey right on the wooden peg. See it now, it's really small!!

Connor002

DisneyFreak529 said:
Ok I WIN!! I see it now. The bottom of the boat on the front, there's a little brown peg sticking up were you would tie the boat down. There is a hidden Mickey right on the wooden peg. See it now, it's really small!!

Ahh... if you see a hidden mickey there, thats good for you, but it's not the one.

Chernabog

See, I could have sworn that the two people on the left side of the second level were wearing mouse ears. I guess that just goes to show what Disney fanatics can create in their minds. BTW, where is this picture from?

sissa216

Chernabog said:
See, I could have sworn that the two people on the left side of the second level were wearing mouse ears. I guess that just goes to show what Disney fanatics can create in their minds. BTW, where is this picture from?
That's what I thought too

sissa216

also, now that I'm specifically looking for one, I see lots of them that I can make into HMs (by stretch of my imagination) :lol:

For example, look at the grass behind the boat...in about the center of the green, the shading also looks like mickey's head.

Yukinon

I notice many Disney references in Japanese anime, several times I have caught that the main characters are wanting to go to Tokyo Disneyland :D The one I remember the most was in His and Her Circumstances, the main girl character says that on the summer her boyfriend took her on all these wonderful dates, one of them, he took her to "dee-zu-nee-land-u" and it showed the 2 of them walking with Mickey Mouse balloons :D

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I've seen this before and I can't remember where. I couldn't find it then , but I think I see it now. There are probably about 130 of them !!

Highlight below for answer!
They are all in the lattice work on the second level of the boat!! :wave:

Connor002

I should have figured that everyone would start seeinng others. :brick:

I guess unkadug's answer is acceptable, but still not the one I'm thinking of.

PM me if you give up and want to know the answer.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom