Hidden Mickey Picture

monorailguy01

Original Poster
Does anyone have a Picture of the Hidden Mickey in the big space mural outside the entrance of SpaceShip Earth. I have found all of the Hidden Mickeys in SSE but I can not find this one, It must me super small or something.

If someone out there has a picture they can post or tell me how I can find it that would be great..

Thanks

Captain Hank

It's REALLY, REALLY small. The Hidden Mickey on the SSE mural was pointed out to me by a CM there. It's on the sattelite, in the number "3."

Edit: oops, looks like I was just beat to it!

RiversideBunny

Try this-

The Crystal Palace
Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Puffed French Toast

Serving Size: 6

4 teaspoons cinnamon
¾ cup sugar
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups milk
½ teaspoon salt
2 each eggs
3 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
12 slices bread
oil -- for frying

Combine ¾ cup sugar with cinnamon and set aside.
Mix egg, 2 ½ teaspoons of sugar, salt, vanilla and milk until well blended. Slowly add flour and baking powder and mix until smooth. Cut bread diagonally into triangles. Dip bread triangles in batter, allowing excess to drip off. Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper towel. While toast is still warm, roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture.

the-reason14

Is this really a hidden mickey, it doesnt really seem legit to me. Shouldn't every number three have a hidden mickey in it then.

C&D

I think it's a little weak also. The square head doesn't coordinate with the round ears. No big deal though.

C&D

Tell that to the people who wrote the Hidden Mickeys book.
Not looking for an argument at all; just saying it's a little weak. (I don't think you want to say, "Oh look, there's a number three; another hidden mickey") :)

MamaMunk

Is this really a hidden mickey, it doesnt really seem legit to me. Shouldn't every number three have a hidden mickey in it then.

I used to work at SSE and in training we were taught that it is an official hidden mickey. I always agreed that it wasn't that great. But all the other numbers are in red and the 3 is in black it makes it stand out more. I guess if the imagineers say it's a hidden mickey, then it is :veryconfu

fizzle75

Try this-

The Crystal Palace

Lake Buena Vista, Florida

Puffed French Toast

Serving Size: 6

4 teaspoons cinnamon
¾ cup sugar
1 ½ tablespoons baking powder
2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 ½ cups milk
½ teaspoon salt
2 each eggs
3 tablespoons sugar
½ teaspoon vanilla extract
12 slices bread
oil -- for frying

Combine ¾ cup sugar with cinnamon and set aside.

Mix egg, 2 ½ teaspoons of sugar, salt, vanilla and milk until well blended. Slowly add flour and baking powder and mix until smooth. Cut bread diagonally into triangles. Dip bread triangles in batter, allowing excess to drip off. Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides. Drain on absorbent paper towel. While toast is still warm, roll in sugar/cinnamon mixture.

Hey...I found three hidden Mickeys in here!!!:lol:

Robfasto

It may be weak, but looks like a Mickey to me...

SSEHM.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom