Hidden Mickey book(s)

erasure fan1

My daughter loves that book, she bought it at the park last year. She was obsessed with finding hidden mickeys the whole trip. She has been plotting out what hidden mickeys she wants to find for the last month.

CaptainShortty

I think that's the only one but there have been multiple editions so make sure you get the latest one. It has the most up to date finding since there is no actual record of hidden mickeys.

DizneyPryncess

That one is the best - the 4th edition is the most current. I've used all 4 of them over the years, and they have caught almost everything. For each park, there's a section that just gives you clues, so you can do like a scavenger hunt & use the clues to find them yourself. Or you can go straight to the section that describes them in detail & check them off as you find them.

If you find one that isn't in the book, there's a notes section to jot it down in. Then when you get home, you can submit it online. If it's not been submitted yet, your name will be in the next edition as a contributor. :)

I don't actually know of any other hidden mickey books, but there's a book called Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World that tells you about other hidden things you can look for besides Mickey's. It's a great book!

klineski96

Steve Barrett is THE authority on Hidden Mickeys.

His books are outstanding, his website is amazing, both are so incredibly detailed it's borderline ridiculous... plus he's one of the nicest guys around!

If you love Hidden Mickeys, buy his book, follow him on Twitter, read his blog on All Ears, and dive head first into his website!

mp2bill

That one is the best - the 4th edition is the most current. I've used all 4 of them over the years, and they have caught almost everything. For each park, there's a section that just gives you clues, so you can do like a scavenger hunt & use the clues to find them yourself. Or you can go straight to the section that describes them in detail & check them off as you find them.

If you find one that isn't in the book, there's a notes section to jot it down in. Then when you get home, you can submit it online. If it's not been submitted yet, your name will be in the next edition as a contributor. :)

I don't actually know of any other hidden mickey books, but there's a book called Hidden Magic of Walt Disney World that tells you about other hidden things you can look for besides Mickey's. It's a great book!

Cool cool. Great synopsis.

EvilQueen-T

my 7 y/o granddaughter became obsessed with hidden mickeys on a one day (with a stay over night on site) this past memorial day when she spotted them in the decor of our resort. we have the book you show in your link, we bought it on amazon about a year ago. my granddaughter just finished first grade and i've surprised her with a 4 day trip this august. she thinks she's planned the whole thing so she's been studying park maps and reading the hidden mickey book so that she's "ready". the book has a cute little section for not just giving you places to look for them but also has a kind of scavenger hunt with a point system for each park if you have family that is competitive (like ours lol).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom