Hidden Castle

JoeyJoe

Original Poster
I don't know if anyone knows for sure,,,but I am planning a vaction the weekend of Nov 20,,will i be able to see the castle?? I know the website says Nov. 23rd,,,am i gonna miss the castle by a couple of days????? Is Disneyland that accurate on times???

ToTBellHop

scaffolding comes down Nov. 23rd. Given how tight this project is, they need every day they can get. It's not going to look all that stellar when the scaffolding comes down, anyway. They are closing it again in January through May to finish work on it, so it will appear half done during the month the scaffolding is down.

netenyahoo

I thought it was going to look good for the holidays meaning it would be decorated and with the new paint look great. It is just the crowns and such for the 50th that will need to be added. Am I wrong about this?

ToTBellHop

crowns don't take 4 months to apply. The only reason they are taking the scaffolding down is b/c ppl are complaining about all of the construction--it's the same reason that the Tiki Room scaffolding will be coming down soon, even though the attraction won't open till March.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom