Hi!

gilm0114

Original Poster
Hello everyone! My name is Shane, and I'm new here!

My girlfriend and I are in the process of booking our vacation together. We will be going to Disney World for a week in January 2016. I'm already super excited for this trip, so I thought I would find a Disney forum to join to have a place to discuss all aspects of WDW with other people. :)

Other things about me. I'm 22, I just graduated from college with a degree in Cell & Molecular Biology, and I will be beginning Pharmacy School in the fall. I'm a huge Disney fan, and love going to Walt Disney World. My favorite Disney movie would have to be The Little Mermaid, and my favorite attraction would probably have to be Expedition Everest.

Can't wait to meet all of you! Let me know what else you want to know about me!

StarWarsGirl

Welcome to the forum.

The Red Sox are currently struggling with every facet of existence, in case you were wondering.
"struggling with every facet of existence..." Mind if I steal that line for whenever my Orioles start playing badly again?:hilarious:

Hello everyone! My name is Shane, and I'm new here!

My girlfriend and I are in the process of booking our vacation together. We will be going to Disney World for a week in January 2016. I'm already super excited for this trip, so I thought I would find a Disney forum to join to have a place to discuss all aspects of WDW with other people. :)

Other things about me. I'm 22, I just graduated from college with a degree in Cell & Molecular Biology, and I will be beginning Pharmacy School in the fall. I'm a huge Disney fan, and love going to Walt Disney World. My favorite Disney movie would have to be The Little Mermaid, and my favorite attraction would probably have to be Expedition Everest.

Can't wait to meet all of you! Let me know what else you want to know about me!
Welcome. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom