Hi Ya'll

Kriston

Original Poster
Hi Everyone, I'm Kriston. I am 42, married, and have 3 great kids (today)! Jer is 23, Kate is 10, and Chris is 7. I also have 2 adorable Yorkies and a really fat cat. My 2 youngest kids and I are Disney fanatics. Hubby usually sends us to WDW once a year and comes to visit over a weekend while we are there. That is about all he can handle. My dream is to one day be able to get a great deal on one of the Deluxe Resorts. Meanwhile, we are tickled to just be able to afford to go annually.

We live in a small rural town in Kentucky and I am a 4th grade school teacher in a small Catholic school. My hobbies include being with family and friends, reading, boating, sewing, anything Disney, and my dogs.

That's about it for me, I'm glad I found ya'll and I'm looking forward to "meeting" everyone and to developing a fun and informative relationship! In closing, I'll add just one last thing.... Kate loves Eeyore, Chris loves Stitch, and I love the WDW meal plan!

KevGuy

Welcome aboard!!! My wife is an assistant teacher up here in Boston for a middle school. Remember this site is the best and the others are just the rest!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom