Hi there - Any news on events for 2007?

cerigirl

:wave: Hi there - Iam new to this forum and from the UK. I have a DH and a DD(7) and DS(3), and we are going to WDW September 28 2007!!!!

This will be our first time as a family - I haven't been since 1990 - so a lot has changed, and to say I am excited is an understatement!!

Does anyone know of the events planned for 2007? What will replace the Happiest Celebration on Earth? Will there be fireworks/parades every night, or just selected nights, at the time of year I am going. And what sort of opening hours am I likely to find?

Sorry about the questions, but guessed you guys would know. I also visit The Dibb in Britain, our forums for us British Disney lovers!

Thanks and Bye!:sohappy:

HandyAndy

Welcome to the board from a fellow memeber from the UK!
You will be going down around the same time as I will during the year of million dreams! If you do a quick search of 'The Year of a Million Dreams', you will find out exactly what it is! :D Wishes, Spectromagic and Parade of Dreams happen every day (Spectromagic(parade) and Wishes(fireworks) happen every night) at MK and ofcourse Fantasmic (MGM) and Illuminations (EPCOT) and other pardes etc happen every day in the other parks.
Hope this Helps! Andy

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom