Hi from SoCal!

Bryna Basil

Original Poster
Hi, everyone!
I made this account a few weeks ago, but didn't come back right away to start posting anywhere. I really am out of the loop with forums, but when I saw so many wonderful photos of rare characters, I wanted to become involved with some of the areas here!

I live in Southern California, so I have yet to visit WDW in Florida. I have, however, been to the original Disneyland Resort countless times. My family and I are Premium pass holders, so we try to go as much as we can.

My name, if anyone is curious to know, stems from the original Basil of Baker Street books by Eve Titus (before Disney made The Great Mouse Detective). Basil himself mentioned that he had a sister named Bryna, but the readers were never introduced to her. Since I figured Basil was a surname instead of a first name, I started using Bryna Basil just for fun. It's actually pretty close to my real name: Sabrina. :)

Anyway, I'm going to look around the topics and start mingling with the rest of the crew. Thanks for reading and bye for now! :)

DisneyDebNJ

Hi, everyone!
I made this account a few weeks ago, but didn't come back right away to start posting anywhere. I really am out of the loop with forums, but when I saw so many wonderful photos of rare characters, I wanted to become involved with some of the areas here!

I live in Southern California, so I have yet to visit WDW in Florida. I have, however, been to the original Disneyland Resort countless times. My family and I are Premium pass holders, so we try to go as much as we can.

My name, if anyone is curious to know, stems from the original Basil of Baker Street books by Eve Titus (before Disney made The Great Mouse Detective). Basil himself mentioned that he had a sister named Bryna, but the readers were never introduced to her. Since I figured Basil was a surname instead of a first name, I started using Bryna Basil just for fun. It's actually pretty close to my real name: Sabrina. :)

Anyway, I'm going to look around the topics and start mingling with the rest of the crew. Thanks for reading and bye for now! :)
Welcome to the WDWMAGIC family!!! and hello from the Garden State ... New Jersey :)

Nemo14

LMAO, OMG you're right!!!!!!

Here's your sash!
3743277.jpg

DisneyDebNJ

Here's your sash!
3743277.jpg
But I have NO talent, can't walk in heels to save my life, refuse to wear a bathing suit in public and kinda resemble Maleficent, (we wear the same eyeliner) I'm sunk!! Doesn't help that I live in Atlantic City either.... oh dang it!!! LOL ::::::here she comes.... Miss No Talent:::::::

Nemo14

But I have NO talent, can't walk in heels to save my life, refuse to wear a bathing suit in public and kinda resemble Maleficent, (we wear the same eyeliner) I'm sunk!! Doesn't help that I live in Atlantic City either.... oh dang it!!! LOL ::::::here she comes.... Miss No Talent:::::::

But it's a virtual pageant! You can do or be anything!

real mad hatter

Och dinnae be daft @DisneyDebNJ..You dae have talent..You've drank the Lapu Lapu and lived to tell the story.;)

real mad hatter

ahhhhh yes.. EVERY new member must be told the tale of the wonderful Lapu Lapu... and it's magical possibilities when paired with a Malibu rum shooter!!! ;)
This sounds like a new Pixar movie entitled " The Magical Land of the Lapu Lapu " Once upon a time,in a land far far away,lived a beautiful princess who grew magical pineapples in her orchard.They were very potent.But one night a mischievous fairy known as Figgy the fearless stole one of the pineapples,not knowing about their special powers,and drank the golden nectar.The very next morning when Figgy awoke,she had the most horrendous pain in her head and she promised to her fairy godmother,never to steal another pineapple from the princesses garden,ever again.And she kept her promise,and lived happily ever after.;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom