Hi everyone!

rustincohle

Original Poster
I'm RustinCohle. (Not actually, obviously - not half as handsome as Matthew...) First went to WDW a few times from the UK between the ages of 5-10 with my Mum & Nan. Then never again until aged 24, when I went with my girlfriend, who became my fiancée on the second day of the trip when we visited Epcot. That was in May 2018, and we are going back in May of this year. We'll also go back for our honeymoon, probably in 2022. I also went to Paris as a child, and was luck enough to go to Tokyo in September 2018 as well.

Favourite ride is Pirates of the Carribbean. Also love Haunted Mansion, Spaceship Earth and Splash Mountain, and Spider-Man from Universal. Right up there with those is Sinbad's and Hunny Hunt from Tokyo, plus their Splash Mountain (which loses points as I can't understand the dialogue, but gains points because single rider means there's about a 5 minute wait no matter what time of day it is...).

Outside of Disney, I am a massive Manchester United fan (decent win today, though I was more pleased that the crowd had anti-Glazer chants). Also like video games (currently playing Red Dead 2 on PC, buzzing for Animal Crossing in March) and TV, standard stuff really.

Buzzing for my trip in May. A bit nervous about doing RotR boarding groups if they are still around then (which it seems like they will be) - I'm very good at booking FastPass+, ADRs and generally planning (I have a colour coded spreadsheet!) so having something so in the moment gives me a bit of anxiety. But, it seems like if you are there for rope drop you'll be fine, and that shouldn't be an issue. Hoping MMRR gets FP+ or at least standby - TBH I'm even more excited for that than I am for RotR. The trip is for two weeks so hoping to do both multiple times! Also hoping that Spaceship Earth is still up when we go, but that sounds like a pipe dream. Big Thunder is also down which is a shame, as that's one I wanted to do more on this trip. At least we'll be back for the honeymoon to experience this all!

Mainly joined for the conversations around the new rides, though I'm sure I'll find tons of stuff interesting. Need to get as much info about RotR's operations as possible without seeing any spoilers...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom