HHN Not Happening

PostScott

It's more than halfway done with October and no word about other houses opening. Does anyone have info about this?

They just extended their hours over halloween weekend to be 14 hours a day. Is this just because they're expecting huge crowds or because they want to open more houses?

JT3000

It's more than halfway done with October and no word about other houses opening. Does anyone have info about this?

They just extended their hours over halloween weekend to be 14 hours a day. Is this just because they're expecting huge crowds or because they want to open more houses?
They aren't opening more houses. They would've done it by now, and people aren't really breaking down the doors of the two that are currently open.

FoodRockz

Weekday advice was good. Despite the park being fairly busy even for a weekday, I was about to basically walk right into both houses.

The Bride of Frankenstein house was excellent. Absolutely the HHN creative team firing on all cylinders. I actually had a brief emotional moment walking through my first time, realizing that this crazy haunted house was my strongest sense of a return to normalcy in quite some time. For whatever reason, Tooth Fairy did not work for me. The sets were much less dynamic. I always prefer the houses that are an onslaught to your senses which I did not get from it. The creatures were too small (I'm impressed that they found so many tiny girls to do this though) so the jump scares just don't work. Overall I found it lacking in any sort of intensity. I also found the plexiglass covers more obvious. It's possible I just had a bad run-through though.
I've never been to HHN or through any walkthrough "scare house" attraction prior to going through the Bride house a few weeks ago. I was actually pleasantly surprised by a storyline and show scenes. Still don't like people jumping at me, but the sacrifice was worth it for the experience.

PostScott

Screen Shot 2020-10-30 at 1.08.32 PM.png

And y'all said it wouldn't happen

JT3000

I don't know where they think they're getting a cast & ops to do this on such short notice. I'll believe it when I see it.

tcool123

The odds are very high it is up for promo filming
E73D7FFD-C360-4C86-BF6A-3E079E317E1B.png

Beetlejuice opened overnight. Going to check it out tomorrow hopefully it’s still there.

EDIT: Virtual Queue is open, but my friend who works HHNthis year says a limited number if slots may open again throughout the day on the hour every hour. He also confirmed it being open tomorrow.

B5BE6B3C-A429-492F-BB67-1EE22AB94529.png

tcool123

View attachment 509617

Beetlejuice opened overnight. Going to check it out tomorrow hopefully it’s still there.

EDIT: Virtual Queue is open, but my friend who works HHNthis year says a limited number if slots may open again throughout the day on the hour every hour. He also confirmed it being open tomorrow.

View attachment 509622
Would to add on, and take this with a grain of salt as I havent seen it elsewhere, I heard that Beetlejuice is open just for this weekend however it will return for the 2021 season.

Tom Morrow

Honestly they might as well just keep running these houses for a while. There's no rule that says they have to stop after tomorrow.

(screw Christmas)

JoeCamel

Honestly they might as well just keep running these houses for a while. There's no rule that says they have to stop after tomorrow.

(screw Christmas)
Not BJ but the other two "could" run longer. With the walk on status during the week I think we have seen what this year is and we can move on to Christmas or Grinchmas as we know it

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom