hey i'm new here :)

jeter4ever2

Hey, I'm new at this board and I just wanted to say Hi before i post so you all know who i am lol. anyways, 64 days until myself and some friends got to disney for our graduation trip. :lol:
this will be my 9th time to disney and i'll need some trips for spending time with a first timer. thanks!:D

kal1484

My main advice is to let them do what they want, when I went down with friends, i suggested a plan so we didn't have to walk all over the park, and save time, let's just say, me and my other friend left from the group....

Upvote 0
Welcome to the boads!!!!

As far as your trip wth a forst timer goes let them pick out what they want to see most...and then squeeze in as much as you can around that, just don't over do it. I myself am going in October with my girlfriend who hasn't been since '73 so this will be like her first time all over again. I can't wait to see the look on her face as we walk onto MSUSA for the first time!!! We took all the attractions and rated them 1-5 (5 being a must see) to see where we agreed and we're gona plan the treip around that.

Hope you have a great trip.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom