He's Back! MouseRight returns to WDWMagic.com Forums

MouseRight

Original Poster
Hello all. Not a new member, but back checking daily for new posts. I hope all are well during this crazy year. I will post occasionally when I have information or I believe my opinion about a discussion may matter. I will try not to be one of these senior citizens who go on and on about his life and talks about how things were better in the "Old Days". By the way, they weren't always better. ;)

My wife and I wen to Disney's Vero Beach Resort two weeks ago, and Disney did everything they promised about social distancing. I have been in the house about 99% of the time since March 11 and we needed to get out. I am still not sure how unsafe it was to swim in the pool with no masks. Most people were keeping their distance but its hard not to bump into someone while in a pool.

At this point, my wife and I are trying to decide if we will buy the Florida 3/4 Day Flex Ticket and go to WDW at Christmas. The DVC Resorts are wide open for reservations and this may be an opportunity to spend some time in MK without walking shoulder to shoulder with other Guests. On the other hand, it may not be so special with no parades, no :( Candlelight Processional - my favorite show in WDW, and other special Christmas activities. If we don't go, we can take out videos of our daughter in the Candlelight Processional and enjoy the memories. I will also have to play my CD of Candlelight with Phylicia Rashad and get in the Christmas Spirit. However, I will have to figure out how to play the CD in the car with no CD Player. I know, they invented something called "You-Tube", but that will never last. (That last sentence is even funnier if you imagine it being said by the Father in Carousel of Progress).

Be safe all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom