HELP

xkelleton

Original Poster
I have 1 month working in WDW but, my coworker and coordinators are saying that I don't do my work and are always looking my shoes(I pick them up at magic kingdom costuming) I am the only one with that style over that area they say that they need to be laced up when I tried and I end up with almost no laces. Also I was pull to the office by a leader for disney look(bear) which I don't grow a full one, that my performance was shaking because I don't do my task(other cast member says) when last week I got a recognition for performance. I feel that they don't want me there I don't wanna be in that location anymore. I already put a internal transfer I scheduled an interview.I don't want to quit. What should I do write an email to HR explaining my situation that I feel harassment because I am the only one they are always at the look or go back to casting and see if they transfer me at the spot because of my feelings?

macefamily

First off, if you write a letter, ask for help. You have many grammatical errors in your post as well as incomplete sentences. I think contacting HR would be a good thing. Make sure to cite your performance recognition, although I'm sure it's already on file.
Be honest, but be positive. Good luck.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom