HELP!

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
Can the magic maker photo pass be linked to the other magic bands in your party?
Yes, it can. There are settings in your My Disney Experience account where you can select which "friends" can share Memory Maker photos with you. I know on a recent trip with various WDWMagic members, a bunch of my ride pictures and videos were accessible in a fellow traveler's Memory Maker account.

Now, I'm not certain if that means they are automatically included if you purchased the full package. I'd have to double check with @Monty on that one.

R W B

My fiancé and I went with her sister and her family this past March and all we had to do was get the number from the picture an give it to her sister and she added them to her Memory Maker package and we got our pics. We weren't actually linked with our bands but still got the pics. Idk if this is still possible but you can look into this.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Yes, it can. There are settings in your My Disney Experience account where you can select which "friends" can share Memory Maker photos with you. I know on a recent trip with various WDWMagic members, a bunch of my ride pictures and videos were accessible in a fellow traveler's Memory Maker account.

Now, I'm not certain if that means they are automatically included if you purchased the full package. I'd have to double check with @Monty on that one.
My Memory Maker included all photos taken during the 30-day period [and a while longer in fact] of myself and anyone listed as Friends and Family with my MDE account. Even pictures taken of my friends when I was back in Canada showed up included in my package.

The lesson here is to add friends to your account. All my friends that were listed had the ability to view and download their [and my] pictures.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom