Help

mattravels

Original Poster
Well today my family decided that they magically wanted to fly down to Florida making the trip from West Virginia FASTER! Which I had suggested from the beginning anyways. So I'm looking for quick info from anyone where to find the BEST fares and any ideas if it will be cheep to fly at the last minute or if we're better off driving? It's a 12 hour drive so we're not too crazy about it but we will drive it if necessary. Thanks!

Matt

Figaro

When are you going to Florida? I would try Southwest, if it's not too late. They usually have a lot of good deals.

I'm jealous you only have a 12 hour drive! If we had that short of a drive, we'd go every month! :)

Good Luck!

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
I find that the cheapest way to get arifare is to go on one of the online search engines like Expedia and look for fares on there. Once you find the lowest price, go to the main airline site and check it on there. Many times it will be cheaper. And if you seach by schedule instead of price, you can also find a cheaper rate. Once you do this, print out the e-ticket. Do not ask for them to send you paper tickets via US Mail. They will add a surcharge of $25 per person for that paper ticket. Also if you go to a travel agency, they will do the same thing. (charge you a surcharge for the paper tickets)

Pam

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom