Help with ticket's please!

mickeyfan1

Original Poster
My family and I will be visiting discovery cove soon. With our discovery cove admission we get 14 days of seaworld and or aquatica. My problem is our time at Discovery Cove is on the last day of our vacation. We will be staying at a preferred seaworld hotel. How can I claim out tickets for the other two parks before that day? To give everyone a little more info we are having a triple stay over a two week period. A few days at Disney property then a few days at Universal property. And then the last few days is at the seaworld hotel. We may want our tickets to use on any off days. Thanks in advance.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Unless things have changed since we were last there - your tickets DO NOT specify that you have to visit DC first.
As long as you visit SW or Aq within 14 days of the DC booked admission date they're good to go -
First visit 14 days before DC, First visit 7 days before DC then up to 7 days afterwards, or Visit DC first and SW/Aq for up to 14 days afterwards.

yensid67

According to Sea World...
Your Discovery Cove admission includes 14 day admission to Sea World and Aquatica. If you plan to visit these parks BEFORE your Discovery Cove day, you need to take your confirmation letter and valid ID to the parks to get admission. If you plan to go to these parks AFTER your Discovery Cover adventure, then your personalized ID from Discovery Cove will be your admission ticket. Parking at these parks are not included.

We are faced with the same for our trip. we are planning to go to SW before DC. If you need anymore information or advice, go to https://discoverycove.com/en/premier-planning/faqs/#gpi7

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
It does, we used it in 14 and will use that again this year. Good value. Didnt do the shows at Sea World not my thing but the attractions and standrds at all three parks are excellent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom