Help with my annual pass FL

Dina7778

Original Poster
Hi new here! And had a quick Q..

Boyfriend and I spit up. And I and my kids was on a payment plan for our FL res annual passes

I'm more then sure he will not pay this anymore. Tried calling this in but they have to speak with him and him only!..

But me and my kids still want to go to the parks :(

We was all on his contract under his name. Can I get new FL res annual passes for me and my kids under my name? Otherwise starting my own contract?

Please help!! Thanks :)

PhotoDave219

Hi new here! And had a quick Q..

Boyfriend and I spit up. And I and my kids was on a payment plan for our FL res annual passes

I'm more then sure he will not pay this anymore. Tried calling this in but they have to speak with him and him only!..

But me and my kids still want to go to the parks :(

We was all on his contract under his name. Can I get new FL res annual passes for me and my kids under my name? Otherwise starting my own contract?

Please help!! Thanks :)

You're going to have to contact guest relations. Good luck.

Seanual757

Your best bet is to use them until they are no longer working then get your own under your own name. Let Disney go after him if they want the $$$. Be free and clear and move on, no need to rely on him.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Agree with everyone else. Keep using them until Disney suspends them for non-payment. Which may take a month or two for him to realize if he's like a lot of people and doesn't check his cc statement regularly or doesn't remember what & when he has recurring charges.

Think of it as his way of helping you and your kids get through the pain of the breakup. ;)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom