HElp with linking tickets please!

lindseyannkri

Original Poster
Hi everyone, I'm attending a wedding in about a month in Disney and I just purchased my tickets through the DFW site. I have been trying to figure out how to link these tickets to MDE and it seems to be impossible. I'm concerned because I'm already late in being able to schedule fast passes, but money wise this is just how it worked out.

First I tried the confirmation number in my email, no such luck. I've looked everywhere for a barcode with a seriel number or a "ticket ID number" and there is nothing. Do I have to wait for them to deliver these tickets to my house? Am I going crazy? Did I do something wrong?

Rob562

Hi everyone, I'm attending a wedding in about a month in Disney and I just purchased my tickets through the DFW site. I have been trying to figure out how to link these tickets to MDE and it seems to be impossible. I'm concerned because I'm already late in being able to schedule fast passes, but money wise this is just how it worked out.

First I tried the confirmation number in my email, no such luck. I've looked everywhere for a barcode with a seriel number or a "ticket ID number" and there is nothing. Do I have to wait for them to deliver these tickets to my house? Am I going crazy? Did I do something wrong?

If they're not providing you with ticket serial numbers by email, you must wait until you get the physical tickets.

-Rob

matt9112

maybe you can call them and ask?

LuvtheGoof

Grill Master
Premium Member

If you bought them when logged into your account, they would have automatically shown up, since you can assign them to someone right away. The only other option, besides waiting for the tickets, is to call them and see what they can do for you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom