Help with linking reservations and general questions.

korkysays

Original Poster
My family is going to Disney in December. We are all coming from different places at different times.
My mom, and i fly from NY and stay Dec 15-27 2013. my brother and gma driving from NC also staying 15-27. My dad is only coming for the first week and my other brother and his gf the last week. my brother and his gf are at a different hotel. A while ago i linked in my hotel reservations and i did the dining online. Now when i go to look at my reservations, nothing is there but when i try to relink it says its already linked. I tryed to change my broswer from chrome to firefox but that didn't help. I would also like to know that if by chance we got the magic bands if my brother and his gf would have their own set and would have to set it up themselves or if that would all be under my account. (I had made them make accounts and we all added each other, which that is also not showing.) I also heard on a grapevine that after the end oct that they were going to try and put everyone on the magic bands. whens the latest that i would find out? I really appreciate any and all feedback.

Rob562

At the very minimum, the lead person on each hotel reservation should have their own MDE login profile and link their hotel reservation to it. People staying in their room can either have their own MDE logins or have "managed by" profiles under the lead person's login. Then link those guests to the proper hotel reservations.

Chances are, you *will* be getting Bands, but December dates haven't been officially confirmed by Disney yet.

If you want access to FP+ before your trip, you'll also need to have ticket associated with each person's profile.

As for your login issues....
Have you tried clearing the cookies in your browser?
Are you sure you're logging in using the same account as before? Some people have discovered that they have two separate accounts on the Disney site. One with a username as their username, and the other as their email address as their user name. (Or possibly two logins with different email addresses)

If you still can't get in and find your reservations and friends and family lists, I'm afraid it's time to call Disney Tech Support.

-Rob

75disney

I was told by a CM at the WDW Travel Company that a letter about Magic Bands will be sent out 28 days before your arrival date.

korkysays

Original Poster
Thank You guys so much, we have been to Disney a few times before but this is the first time I'm actually helping in the planning and now with all the changes its a little overwhelming.

korkysays

Original Poster
At the very minimum, the lead person on each hotel reservation should have their own MDE login profile and link their hotel reservation to it. People staying in their room can either have their own MDE logins or have "managed by" profiles under the lead person's login. Then link those guests to the proper hotel reservations.

Chances are, you *will* be getting Bands, but December dates haven't been officially confirmed by Disney yet.

If you want access to FP+ before your trip, you'll also need to have ticket associated with each person's profile.

As for your login issues....
Have you tried clearing the cookies in your browser?
Are you sure you're logging in using the same account as before? Some people have discovered that they have two separate accounts on the Disney site. One with a username as their username, and the other as their email address as their user name. (Or possibly two logins with different email addresses)

If you still can't get in and find your reservations and friends and family lists, I'm afraid it's time to call Disney Tech Support.

-Rob
The login trouble was from having two accounts on accident, both with same avatar and one was email address, the other a username.
Thanks for the response, I did get bands and fast pass for everyone but my dad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom