HELP WITH FITTING IN SEA WORLD PLANNING!!!

Disneydreamer23

Hello every one and Good Morning! I am sorry if this is not in the correct Forum but since it DOES pertain to Disney Planning I hope It's OK ;). I Have a 2 week vacation planned September 13-27th. There was a little thought in my mind before that I would love to Take my 16 month old daughter to Sea world, we are currently doing Disney-10 days Universal-3 days and arrival/departure (swim days DTD etc) . Yesterday my DH and I took my daughter (currently 13 months) To the Shedd Aquarium Where she Loved all the Fish and Dolphins ETC. This makes me want to take her even more.
mady shedd.jpg

So the question is I have 2 possible days to go Either Sept 23 ( currently going to AK) We are eating at Tusker House for Breakfast and Shudders for Dinner. I am OK with loosing these RESSIES and rescheduling them So we are able to go, the other possible day is Departure Day. We have a 6pm flight which means we would have to be at the resort at by 230 to Catch our Magical Express.
SO my options are ,
1. Do I go to Sea World the 23rd where I KNOW I will have a full day there and rent a car ( PS can I rent a car ON Disney Property where I can either have them drop it off or pick it up close my Mom will have a car SO if it is close I CAN pick it up) and then go to AK on departure day but have to leave around 2, Which this does not bother me since that day we were planning on doing Safari Lion King and Nemo ( FP)

or Option 2.
Go to Sea World on Departure Day Rent a car and drive to the air port get there around 4, having to leave Sea World at 3:30 ( If I rent a car on property can I return it at Airport?) Any Help would be great thank you!!

ToTBellHop

It seems risky to me to go departure day. With a vacation that long, I think you could give up the AK day and enjoy a full day at Sea World.

Toddlers do love going to the aquarium. My now-17-month olds loved The Seas when we took them at 7 months, 12 months, 14 months, and 16 months (a bit obsessive, I know)!

Upvote 0

Disneydreamer23

Original Poster
It seems risky to me to go departure day. With a vacation that long, I think you could give up the AK day and enjoy a full day at Sea World.

Toddlers do love going to the aquarium. My now-17-month olds loved The Seas when we took them at 7 months, 12 months, 14 months, and 16 months (a bit obsessive, I know)!

Thank You I was able to switch around reservations and still get into Tusker house the day we leave at 830 for Breakfast and I kept my Shutters for the 23rd at 730 pm ! I am excited now I need to figure out Taxi or Rental Car! Do you know Do taxis supply Car seats>?

Upvote 0

ToTBellHop

I do not know of any taxis that provide carseats as I doubt they would want the liability. Most would just hold their child in their lap on a taxi (as they would do on a plane and on a Disney bus).

Upvote 0

75disney

Renting a car at Disney is very easy. You can rent a car seat for the day with the car. National and Alamo are at the Disney Car Center. They provide a shuttle which will pick you up at your resort and take you to the Car Care Center. You can also get a shuttle back when you return the car. There is a number to call so you can set up the shuttle up to 24 hours in advance or a Disney guest relations at your resort can also set it up for you. Alamo and National are also at the Dolphin but they do not provide a shuttle.

Upvote 0
I am not sure a 16 month old will get that much out of sea world. The shows may be over her head and the other stuff is not as touchable and easy to see. I think visiting the seas at epcot might be better. Then a ride through the Ariel ride and do turtle talk.
My experience with sea world was that my youngest did not like as much as the older two.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom