Help with Character names.

Capitain_Hook

Original Poster
I'm hoping someone out there can help me. My family and I were talking about characters you seldom if ever see at meet and greets. We began discussing the Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf. What are the names of the Three Pigs and are they ever out?

JPVonDrake

Capitain_Hook said:
I'm hoping someone out there can help me. My family and I were talking about characters you seldom if ever see at meet and greets. We began discussing the Three Little Pigs and The Big Bad Wolf. What are the names of the Three Pigs and are they ever out?

The names are:

Fiddler Pig (build his house of hay)
Fifer Pig (build his house of sticks)
Practical Pig (build his house of brick)

They are occassionally out for meet and greets, (normally at the hub in the Magic Kingdom) but can more commonly be seen in most Magic Kingdom Parades.

Hope this helps! :sohappy:

taramarie

I found this....

"Three Little Pigs Although never named in the shorts, their names were Fifer Pig, Fiddler Pig, and Practical Pig. Practical Pig is the only one given any real personality, and in the later shorts, turns out to be quite the inventor, if only in a Rube Goldbergesque kind of way. "

This was on toonzone.net.

Don't know how true it is! I have never seen the three pigs out at the park...but I am not there every day! (darn the luck)

Tara

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom